AUGEIAS consists of 4 Work Packages(WP).
- The recording of needs of the AUGEIAS system (data collection, needs prediction mechanisms, evaluation of results of use of biological treatment effluents, decision-making mechanisms and automation of system management operations)
- The determination of functional specifications of the AUGEIAS ecosystem
- The translation of specifications into technical characteristics of the system
- Defining the architecture of AUGEIAS and its individual subsystems (LPWAN network, IoT sensors, open data interface, needs assessment and irrigation optimization machine, farmer applications and manage of biological treatment)
- The determination of the specifications and technical requirements of the unification point
- The determination of the system users requirements
All partners will participate in WP1. The needs and functional specifications of the system will be determined by DEYAK, while their translation into technical characteristics will be done by UOWM and AGROSENSE.
- LPWAN network development
- Development of an open data collection interface
- Implementation of a mechanism for processing, analysis, correlation of data and production of statistics
- Development of mechanisms for forecasting needs, water quality assessment of biological treatment, optimization and automation of processes and applications for farmers and manager of biological treatment
- Unification of AUGEIAS subsystems
- System tests for different usage scenarios defined in WP1.
- AUGEIAS platform settings.
- Evaluation of operation of the integrated system.
- Demonstration of AUGEIAS in collaborators and companies that deal with the management of biological treatment, with the aim of attracting collaborators.
- Pilot installation of AUGEIAS in agricultural areas of the municipality of Kozani in two phases. In the first phase, IoT sensors will be installed in the crop to evaluate the characteristics of the AUGEIAS system without the use of recycled water. Then the complete ecosystem of AUGEIAS will be installed and the treated wastewater will be used. It is noted that the AUGEIAS ecosystem will be used in both phases of the pilot. In the first phase, the first version will be used, which will mainly include the IoT system, while in the second, the integrated, integrated AUGEIAS system.
- Create project identity
- Dissemination of research results
- Participation in trade fairs
- Market status assessment
- Protection of intellectual property
- Create a business plan.
- Approach of potential new partners and future customers